Keshet Te'amim color-coded flash cards are designed to have each "legal" trop phrase combination on its own flash card. Studies show that manipulating Keshet Te'amim cards takes less time that when using one-trop-on-a-card flash card sets. Keshet Te'amim cards are perfect for teaching and learning cantillation lessons by trop phrase family (siluk, etnachta, zakeif, etc.). The cards are conveniently color-coded: blue for 'siluk' phrases; yellow for 'etnachta' phrases; green for 'zakeif' phrases; etc.
Keshet Te'amim cards are available for purchase in two sizes.
Please contact Hazzan Linda Sue Sohn for more information.
- Personal Use (2.5"x3.5") - $25/set (up to a quantity of 8 sets) plus $8 shipping
- Classroom pack of 9 Personal Use sets - $200 plus free shipping
- Teacher Set (8.5"x11.0") - $75 plus free shipping
|Keshet Te'amim cards are great for learning ta'am (trop) symbols.||
|And the ta'am (trop) names are provided on the back of each card in both Hebrew and English transliteration.||
Keshet Te'amim cards:
- are numbered for easy reference
- are color-coded for easy teaching and easy learning
- can be used for personal review or group lessons
- can be used for learning any musical te'amim tradition, such as:
- Yamim Nora'im (High Holy Days)
- Eicha (Lamentations)
- Shir HaShirim, Ruth, Kohelet (Ecclesiastes)
The following shows all the Keshet Te'amim flash cards in miniature: