The ability to print out the content you saw on this web page has been disabled, but your interest in the Keshet Te'amim products is appreciated.
Keshet Te'amim color-coded flash cards are
designed to have each "legal" trop phrase combination
on its own flash card.
Keshet Te'amim cards are perfect for
teaching and learning cantillation lessons
by trop phrase family (siluk, etnachta, zakef, etc.).
The cards are conveniently color-coded:
blue for 'siluk' phrases; yellow for 'etnachta' phrases; green for 'zakeif'
||Keshet Te'amim cards are great for learning ta'am (trop) symbols.
(sample card front)
||And the ta'am (trop) names are
provided on the back of each card in both Hebrew and English transliteration.
(sample card back)
Keshet Te'amim cards:
- are numbered for easy reference
- are color-coded for easy teaching and easy learning
- can be used for personal review or group lessons
- can be used for learning any musical te'amim tradition, such as:
- Yamim Nora'im (High Holy Days)
- Eicha (Lamentations)
- Shir HaShirim, Ruth, Kohelet (Ecclesiastes)
Keshet Te'amim cards are available for purchase in two sizes.
Quantity discounts are available on request.
Please contact Hazzan Linda Sue Sohn (lindasue@CantorEducator.com) for more information.
- Personal Use (each card is 2.5"x3.5") - $25 (includes shipping costs)
- Teacher Set (each card is 8.5"x11.0") - $75 (includes shipping costs)